Post by Sharon-Admin on Jan 1, 2013 16:54:44 GMT -5
1. This is a public forum. Please remember that it is open to anyone and
everyone to see. There are no guarantees of privacy.
2. Be polite and let's keep it appropriate for EVERYONE to see. Avoid cursing,
sexual discussions, political arguments, and anything else which will cause
members and guests to feel uncomfortable. Have fun but keep it above
board and acceptable for a wide audience.
If someone who knows Patrick personally were to visit this forum, we want
them to give a good report back.
3. Be patient with others. Some are new fans, some have following Patrick
for many years. Also, some speak English as a second language.
4. If you are posting news, please include your source (post the URL if
If you hear a RUMOR, please identify it as such.
If you see a film early (a special screening or early in its release) please
use "SPOILER ALERTS" so others can still be surprised.
5. Please have fun. Post about Patrick. Share news you discover, your
reviews of his films, ask questions, give answers, post photos, etc.
We are so very glad you are here!!!